Saturday, September 8, 2012

quotables

Me: AHHHHHHHHHH!  YOU'RE ENGAGED! AHHHHHHHHH!
Emma: You scream...a lot...too much screaming...

Mom: Your pants are looking too big. 
Me:  Oh, good.  Normally they're too small.
Mom: Yay!  You're losing weight!  When I lose weight I get your old clothes!

Doctor: So, you've been throwing up?  Are you pregnant?
Me: I had an ultrasound, you'd know better than I would.
(Also, I'm not preggo my eggo.  Just to clarify that to the world)

Mom: MEGAN! YOUR TOP RAMEN IS ON FIRE!
Me: OH MY GOSH!  LET ME GET A CUP OF WATER!
Mom: NO!  THAT MAKES IT WORSE.  HERE'S FLOUR, I'LL THROW THAT ON IT. (fire alarm begins buzzing through the whole house)
Me: DOESN'T SALT WORK?
Mom: JUST LET ME TRY THIS (throws flour on, fire flames up even more)
Both: AH!  JD!!!! GET UP HERE NOW!!!!!!

JD: It can't be that bad.
Me: Okay, well when you bleed from your privates for a week every month you can tell me how it's not that bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my little corner of the blog world. I love you already!