Saturday, November 2, 2013

oh hai

So it has been awhile...I'm basically going to be spending this week catching up on the blog so here are the basics of what has been going on:


  • We had our amazing friends, Jordan and Jay, come to visit us a couple weeks ago and it was glorious.
  • I celebrated my golden birthday by turning 21 years old on October 21st.  
  • I had pneumonia.
  • JD then started getting sick.
  • We spent a lot of time at our local clinic and hospital.
  • Halloween was nice, even though we're both still on antibiotics.
  • Not being able to work out is really difficult, never thought I'd ever say that in my life.
  • My birthday camera finally arrived a week after my birthday.  And it is amazing.  


And that is an incredibly oversimplified version of what has happened over the last like, month.

Blog posts are coming updating you on all of these individual events.  Thanks for sticking with me.

Also, I am having withdrawals from not seeing my BFF and former roommate.  Come visit me Mandy!  JD will build a ramp for you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my little corner of the blog world. I love you already!