Saturday, August 11, 2012

laziness

I'll be totally honest...the last few days JD and I have been a couple of bums.  We both just woke up and got out of bed.  And instead of going out and doing something fun on this Saturday, I'm sitting in our bedroom listening to music and preparing my relief society lesson.  JD is sitting in the living room playing on the Xbox so I can focus on my lesson. 

Yesterday we were both sick and stayed at home...doing basically the same exact thing.  Except instead of preparing my lesson, I sat in the living room and watched Netflix with JD while on Pinterest.  I had a sinus infection.  JD hit his knee at work and it was all swollen up.  So we have a lazy day on the couch instead of going to work.  Then we played Ticket to Ride: Europe.  Which was a blast, even if JD did beat me by 6 points. 

It's been a lazy weekend here in the Belcher household.  However, stay tuned for more fun adventures.  I'm sure they're on their way.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my little corner of the blog world. I love you already!