Monday, January 7, 2013

jd-isms

"You know you found your perfect woman when she can quote the entire 'Saga Begins' Star Wars song by Weird Al."  (I've been able to do it since fourth grade...he's impressed)

"FRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIICK!!!!!"(Every time he dies in Halo)

"Will you cook for me forever?" (to my mother...I guess I still have a thing or two to learn...)

"My laundry is so clean...[my wife] must be doing it." (True.  He said his laundry was only ever done this well when he lived with his parents still.)

"You put a random pastry in my bag and you didn't even tell me?" (To the woman at Arby's that gave us a free apple turnover)

"I really think that you can't ever really be happy unless you're following the Lord...and have a super hot and gorgeous wife like mine." (Also, true.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my little corner of the blog world. I love you already!