Monday, December 3, 2012

what we saw this weekend






1. The whole fam damily for the Belcher side.  The one day we wanted to take family photos, it was windier than I'd ever seen.

2. Just us kids.  I just especially enjoy this picture.  Mostly because Nicole and I are both holding our hair just so our faces can be seen.  And, 1/2 of my face is still covered.  But, alas, we carry on...

3.  Emma and Kevin BROWN!  We witnessed them be sealed for time and all eternity in the St. George Utah LDS Temple.  It was a beautiful day and we were so happy to be there to witness the two of them join together for time and all eternity.  Also, do you see how cute her dress is?  It's 54 years old!  Her grandmother wore that dress AND made that super cute bright orange bolero. 

4.  Us, waiting by the wedding exit for beautiful bride and groom with Jordan and Jay Rappleye.  This is my new favorite picture of the two of us.  Prepare to see it everywhere.  We were so happy that morning.  I was reminded of my beautiful wedding day, my amazing husband and I felt overwhelming gratitude for where I'm at right now.  I was a very happy camper.  And I think it shows in this photo how happy the both of us were.  Mad props to Jordan for taking it!  I miss her so much!  We were both good friends in high school, we both got married within the same year, we basically married the same guy in different sizes (not really...but kind of...).  And it is a sad fact that we live two states away. 

We're home from vacation.  I'll be honest with you, I wish I could have a vacation from my vacation.  We were just go-go-going the entire time.  We had plans every single day.  We had a wedding.  We had family pictures.  I was always doing homework.  I'm exhausted.  And the total of 20 hours in a car this weekend was not helpful.  However, we carry on.  I have work in about nine hours, so I should probably skee-daddle.  Good night, I'll probably write again once finals are over. If I survive that long.  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my little corner of the blog world. I love you already!