The blog has been quiet mostly because I enjoy living my life more than I enjoy writing about it. Honesty is the best policy, right? But here's some thoughts on life lately for your reading pleasure:
- I will never understand the hate surrounding non-creative desk jobs. They're necessary, they're great and there are actually some of us who really enjoy working in an office.
- I got the husband a red, plaid, flannel shirt for Christmas. Newsflash: He loves it. Second Newsflash: He doesn't love it when I call him a lumberjack while wearing said shirt.
- I went to the doctor for the first time in forever and actually had a lovely experience (except for the part when 3 different nurses couldn't find a vein for drawing blood....so I have several bruises)
- Do you ever notice that sometimes your surroundings become a reflection of what is really happening in your brain? Because right now my house is a hot mess and that should tell you something about my mind state this week.
- Some people just won't be helped and that's okay.
- Being happy is a choice. And I'm choosing it everyday that I can